Monday, May 18, 2009

"It's Official! He's a graduate!"

Luke had his preschool graduation this morning. So now, it's official with the diploma. Here is a picture of Luke and his teacher after receiving the diploma in hand...
Here is one out of two songs the Live#ly Lady#bug's class shared with the audience...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_i1miBRbbI

Grandma Cho congratulates the graduate with a multitude of gifts...including $5.00 cash hidden in an envelope. (gee, mom...don't remember that when I was in preschool : )


Can't believe my "baby boy" will soon be a kindergartener...


Congratulations class of 2022!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are awesome!!! Where to begin? Luke looks so proud in his cap & gown! I LOVE the graduation goodies - a whole bag of Oreos!! (I don't remember scoring that big at my high school graduation!) Then, class of 2022?? Can that be?? Love the pic of you two together. Tell Luke we said congratulations!