1st time in the "pumpkin seat" right out of the car
Celebrating 1st year of life, eating cheese pizza from Pa#pa Jo*hn's
Enjoying chocolate icing and still lovin' it today!
Remembering how you wore those goggles continuously throughout the day until fog set-in inside the lens. That was the only thing preventing you from taking them off : )
And remember your "4 year old phase" when you absolutely LOVED pirates! You just couldn't get enough of them. You even asked me to make you a pirate cake for your 4th birthday?!?!?
Look at you now...all grown up! Even old enough to help take out the trash. That's my boy!!!
4 comments:
Such a sweet post. It is fun to see a peek back into the last 5 years. What a cute kid!
Awww....Happy Birthday! I'm sorry I forgot to call yesterday. We can't wait to see and play with you!
Wow! My has time flown by. I love the pics. Luke just keeps getting cuter & cuter every year. Happy Birthday, Luke! See you tomorrow.
Love seeing the pics! He is so cute!! Thank you so much for a fun day!!
Post a Comment