Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Walking Partner

This is my daughter Noelle. She is currently my walking partner.

Today, Noelle and I walked about 4 miles together. More than the exercise, I thoroughly enjoyed my conversation with her. Topics or questions from our conversation include the following: What were your "highs and lows" for today? What are clouds made of? Did you see that bunny/ frog/ squirrel/ deer, mom? What is God teaching you right now? What is your favorite subject in school? Who do you feel close to and why? Why do we exercise? : )

I'm hoping this could be something we keep at it. I'm loving the bonding time : )

4 comments:

The Stuemke's said...

That's wonderful! Hubby and I were just talking last night about being more "proactive" in our parenting, especially now that we have more than one child and not as much one-on-one time with them. Keep on walking!

Esther Cho said...

what a great idea!

a little leprechaun said...

That is awesome!!

C. Shirk said...

That is an awesome idea. I'm sure Noelle loves it as much as you do.