Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Noelle's will to Hope

Noelle left for 6th grade camp this past Monday on November 26th, 2012.  Noelle told me she woke up at 4am the night before because she was so excited.  I couldn't tell that she was excited...she only packed her suitcase a whole week beforehand :)  

I was fine when I dropped her off...just until I left the middle school campus, then the tears began to well up in my eyes.  I felt like I just dropped her off to college :(

Here are some pics of Noelle at camp that helped me cope with her being gone for the whole week and not being able to communicate with her...






What's hysterical is that Brian found this note under Hope's pillow tonight as he was tucking Hope in her bed.  It was a note from Noelle to Hope...or rather more like a will Noelle had left for Hope:
I feel like I should get this notarized :) 

1 comment:

Kim said...

HAHA! That's hilarious and so cute! Praying she's having a great time!! She misses you tons,... she just can't tell you right now =)