Friday, February 25, 2011

Low and behold...we got our 1st lost tooth!

After nearly 7 years of perfectly aligned and affixed set of baby teeth in his mouth, Luke found an adult tooth sprouting up from behind one of his bottom tooth. Sad to say, his bottom tooth was not showing any signs of wanting to leave his mouth, so Luke decided to take matters into his own hands and make room for his new oral occupant.
After days of rocking and twisting the tooth, it almost decided to vacate his mouth...
But it wasn't until Luke gave a long and brave pull on his tooth with dental floss that made his tooth pop out and fall to the floor.
Here's the proof...
Luke's comment about his 1st lost tooth:
"This is a very special day for me...I am going to try and pull more out...but I am not going to go for the big ones...they have too many gums around it" :)

2 comments:

Esther Cho said...

that's so cute! he does have a nice set of baby teeth! sadly, paul lost his 1st loose tooth...we were afraid he might have eaten it without knowing, and being the sacrificial mommy that I am...I tried to find it...to no avail....

a little leprechaun said...

Yeah Luke!!