This is the blog of my 4 children Noelle (15), Hope (13), Luke (12) & our canine addition "Hunter" (4 years). My husband Brian and I have been married for almost 20 years and feel so incredibly blessed with our family of 6!
Claus is too funny!! He is loving that thing! Maybe it's going to be his new 'comfort' item. He's going to want to take it with him everywhere he goes!!
I have heard of throwing a dog a bone, but that might kill someone! I have a feeling you will be able to find wherever claus hides this one. By the way the History museum called and they are missing a leg.
Too funny! You have to let us know if he is still working on this things, or just uses it as an accessory item in his crate? I love the last photo. That is the look I give my family when I have a BIG bowl of ice cream in front of me.
5 comments:
Claus is too funny!! He is loving that thing! Maybe it's going to be his new 'comfort' item. He's going to want to take it with him everywhere he goes!!
That's hilarious. I didn't know they made bones that big. Is it from a dinosaur?
Hope it lasts more than a day! :)
I have heard of throwing a dog a bone, but that might kill someone! I have a feeling you will be able to find wherever claus hides this one. By the way the History museum called and they are missing a leg.
Too funny! You have to let us know if he is still working on this things, or just uses it as an accessory item in his crate? I love the last photo. That is the look I give my family when I have a BIG bowl of ice cream in front of me.
Post a Comment