You are the best sister ever!!!
I can't wait to take care of Oreo!!!!
And maybe your webkinz can come to my house for a play date!! Have a great day and write back!!!
Love, Noelle
(disclosure: mom gets a copy of their e-mail letters on their new gmail accounts. I guess I should mention to them that I recently fixed their settings on their account to do so : ) I'm kind of liking the secrecy of them not knowing :) Also, thought this e-mail letter was too cute not to post)
sidenote: "Oreo"=name of guinea pig that belongs to our piano teacher whom we are pet sitting this week...should be an interesting week none-the-less!
(disclosure: mom gets a copy of their e-mail letters on their new gmail accounts. I guess I should mention to them that I recently fixed their settings on their account to do so : ) I'm kind of liking the secrecy of them not knowing :) Also, thought this e-mail letter was too cute not to post)
sidenote: "Oreo"=name of guinea pig that belongs to our piano teacher whom we are pet sitting this week...should be an interesting week none-the-less!
1 comment:
that is so cute...must make you feel so good to see your daughters love each other like that!
Post a Comment