shhh...don't spoil the surprise just yet!
Welcoming "Claus" Burkey into our family...
(another video yet to upload--having technical difficulties..sorry!)
A VERY sweet-natured black Labrador Retriever/Jack Russell terrier mix found in a trash can with his 3 siblings. He was the runt of the litter. Known by the rescue agency as a sweetheart and one who kept his crate immaculately clean and rarely barks. I have to say, this is one perfect puppy! I think the kids agree with me as well.
Luke's 1st reaction: "Aw, mom...for my birthday, can I get a brother then?"
Hope's 1st reaction: "Where did you get him from?"
Noelle's 1st reaction: "Awesome!" then a few minutes later sobbing with a downpour of tears, "This is sooo un-be-liev-able!" (a truely priceless moment!)
Our family of 6...
7 comments:
YAY!! Wow, after all the picture taking this weekend, those are the most natural smiles on the kids I've seen! haha =) CONGRATS!!!
So happy for you guys - you all look So SOO happy!!...=D Can't wait to meet little Claus - congrats to you!
That is wonderful! I love having our dog! We missed you at MOPS!
:)
he looks like such a natural fit to your family...how great for your kids...let me know how taking care of him is!
He is so cute! I can't wait to meet him!! Let us know if he ever needs a playdate, Daisy would love him!
Congrats on the newest addition! Cairo would love to have a puppy playdate too!
I teared up reading about Noelle's reaction. That's just too sweet :)
Very sweet! We miss our black lab!
Post a Comment